Disinfecting Hand Sanitizing Handmade Soap Bars
There may not be a magic drug for a virus but a simple bar of soap kills it!
The CDC prioritizes soap in any form. "Regular handwashing is one of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick, and prevent the spread of germs to others." ~ cdc.gov
A hand sanitizer may kill germs, but soap removes bacteria and viruses, as well as dirt and grease, from your hands. We formulated our soap bars with a variety or high quality organic Ayurvedic herbs that have been traditionally used against viral infections for centuries.
When using soap and water, scrub your hands thoroughly with soap for at least 20 seconds before rinsing off with water.
- Turmeric is an incredible gift from Mother Nature. It has antibacterial, antiviraland antimicrobial properties that could make it a natural herbal alternative to fight off these infections. Turmeric contains curcumin which is antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Triphala is one of the most powerful formulas for beauty in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine. It is a wonderful acne fighter with its strong antibacterial, antiviral and astringent properties.
- Shatavari nourishes dry and flaky skin. It is antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal.
- Barley Grass has one of the highest natural levels of enzyme which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells against toxic free radicals. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Matcha contains very high levels of antioxidants called catechin polyphenols, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Matcha treats inflammation, reduces redness, and diminishes the signs of aging.
- Oatmeal is used to help relieve acne, skin irritations, rashes, eczema.
- Activated Charcoal is antiviral and antibacterial. It targets acne and acts like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt and oil on your face. When bacteria in your pores comes in contact with carbon, it sticks to it and gets washed away when you rinse.
- Other Ingredients: Aloe Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Neem Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Herbal extracts, Essential Oils.
Net.Wt. 4.5 - 5 oz.